SOCIAL MEDIA

The Leibster Award & Thank You Kandid Kristen!!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

And so here's what ...my Texas home girl Kristen wants to know about The ex-Mrs. Crazy Pants aka yours truly The Crazy Wise Woman.... and dang Barbara Walters up in here asks the tough questions...

 The Rules: 
1. Link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator.
3. Choose 5 or more bloggers, each under 200 followers.
4. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Contact your nominees and notify them of your nomination.

Kandid Kristen

Wants to know the shizzle on me...

1. What is your favorite food? 
Hands Down... The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

2. What is your favorite body part? 
I think it has to be my eyes, they have served me well and dudes folks seem to dig them!

3. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? 
I would have liked to attend the wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles. I was 10 and it was a modern day fairy tale. It still fascinates me. And saddens me. 

4. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Once In Love With Amy - Ray Bolger
My Sharona - The Knack
How Soon Is Now - The Smiths
A Sort of Homecoming - U2
Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N Roses
Volcano - Jimmy Buffett
No Ordinary Love - Sade
Girl on Fire - Alicia Keyes
Body Is a Wonderland - John Mayer
Glamorous - Fergie
Roll On - Kid Rock
Mrs. Robinson - Simon & Garfunkle

5. When was the last time you were nervous?
The day I went to court for my final divorce hearing. I hate court. 

6. If I opened your fridge, what would I see?

This...



7. What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
My wedding.... it was amazing!

8. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
Money. It would help me so much right now. Single Mom no help from Dad... nuff said

9. What is the next planned event which you are looking forward to in your life?
I am splurging and taking my kids on a road trip to Tallahassee to see their first FSU football game and Mommy's old stomping grounds. GO NOLES!!!!

10. What are the things which make you crazy?
Chaos, Dis-order, Mess ... I am a Virgo

11. What super-power are you most like to have, and why?
I think I would like to possess the ability for time travel. There are so many cool things I would like to go back and experience, people I would like to meet. Even my own loved ones that I would like to go back in time and see again. I'd also love to go to Woodstock and get stoned with Jimi Hendrix & Jim Morrison.


I nominate these super cool blogger chicks...


Questions For My Nominees...

1. What do you do for a living and is it what you thought you would be doing?
2. Where were you born and raised and where do you live now?
3. Who inspires you the most?
4. Describe your perfect Friday night?
5. What is your favorite holiday and why?
6. What is your favorite family recipe? And please share it with us!
7. Give me one guilty pleasure...
8. Describe yourself in 5 words
9. Post me a great selfie or one that you think just sums you up!
10. If you could sit down with anyone for an hour and talk... living or dead... who would it be?
11. How do you like your eggs?

Thanks for playing! Follow me and I will love you long time follow you forever! Oh and follow Kandid Kristen too!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Instagram